You might be freaking out right now because you have an assessment tomorrow. (An assessment is a test or quiz.)
Well what I do when I have an important test or quiz is I make a pre-test for myself. I look at all of my notes and put together a worksheet as if I was a teacher.
Here's what supplies you'll need:
- a notebook (lined) that is dedicated to pre-tests for every subject
- a colored pen for writing the pre-test
- a pencil to complete the pre-test
Now here's how to make the pre-test:
- Get out your lined notebook and flip to the first open page.
- Get out your notes and previous worksheets you've done.
- Get out your colored pen (black will work also)
- Label each question with a number (1,2,3,4,5,6, etc.)
- Start making the questions. They can be in any format you want (multiple choice, open response, matching).
- Leave spaces between the questions to space everything out.
- Once you finish making all the questions (there's no limit on how many questions you can have), get out your pencil and answer them.
- Then correct your work.