Each night, I pack my backpack and get ready for school the next day in a specific order that always works for me. Here is everything I do in order each night:
- Check my next day's schedule on my laptop.
- Find out what classes I have (I keep my laptop open in case I need to go back to it).
- Pack each binder and notebook in order of the classes I have. For example if I have Pre-Alebra first I will put in my 1-inch binder and notebook first then I will do any other classes.
- While I put each binder in, I make sure I did the homework for that class.
- I make sure I have my agenda and laptop.
- I make sure I have both of my pencil cases ready with pencils, black ink pens, a red pen, ultra fine point sharpie, tape, calculator, highlighters, colored pencils, scissors, glue sticks, dry erase markers, etc.
- Make sure I have my gym clothes, instrument, etc.
- Make sure I know what activities I have after school so I can plan my homework time for the next day
- Make my water bottle
- Make my snack (if time)
- Double check if I have my agenda and laptop
- Get my outfit all ready on the floor or desk of my bedroom so there is no fashion show drama in the morning
- Get my shoes ready and an extra pair just in case it's raining
- Double check if I have my instrument and laptop
So if you follow those steps, you will be perfectly ready for school!! Again take a look at my Pinterest account at the top of the page.